Levi's Vintage 1954 501Z XX Jeans phantom finish
This 501Z XX from 1954 is a classic narrow tapered leg with zip fly, comfort around the thigh and then slimer down from the knee to the ankle. This version is deeply distressed and repair.
- Narrow tapered leg
- Zip fly
- Two-back pockets with concealed rivets
- “Two Horse” leather patch
- Twin needle shallow Arcuate
- One sided big “E” Red Tab
- Cone Mills 1950s Red Selvage denim made in North Carolina
- Washed, deeply distressed and repair in Italy.